Friday, July 20, 2007

Up and crawling again

Thanks to our IT Guru Chris my registry is now happy and healthy again, but I am still banging my head on the same walls. I am trying to understand the data context field in the properties toolset. I find it hard to believe that Blend would allow me the designer the ability to bind data that differs from a the labels in a drop down.

I am also finding that the momentum I had when first starting the program is slowing down substantially. The world of Control Templates and XAML is no where near as easy to diagnose as my ever so familiar land of Movie Clips and Actionscript because there simply aren't enough people out there creating examples and tutorials.

All the tutorials out there seem to be the same rehashed versions of the Lynda.com Tutorials that I went through last week.

No comments: