Friday, July 20, 2007

Wont someone PLEASE think of the shapes!?!

"Holy How did ya miss this one? Batman!"

After trying to convert shapes to paths and then animate the anchor points of the path on the timeline I am realizing that there is no way to create shape tweens. I am really amazed that this functionality was left out, but I think that I understand why. I think that it may be a shortcoming of XAML, and may not be an easily overcome but hope that I am wrong because it seems like a major deficiency to me.

I have also still not yet been able to figure out how to bind a value that differs from a combo box item's label. For instance if I have a combo box / drop down box with the content being "red", "green", "blue", and "yellow". I want to assign an RGB or hex value that is associated with each of the color names.

I am also trying to figure out what the "double" means in the data binding dialog.

No comments: